Nine layers of world-class circuit chip protection
With adopted USB smart-control chips and charging/discharging chips by ZMI,
Mi Power Bank 2i doesn’t just provide nine layers of circuit chip protection, it also enhances charging efficiency.
- Temperature ResistanceHeat-sensitive and temperature control mechanism ensures that Li-poly batteries
operate within a safe range.
- Protection from Short CircuitAutomatic protection to the motherboard and when short circuit occurs.
- Reset MechanismPower button can be used to reset
the power bank in an unstable environment.
- Input Overvoltage ProtectionOVP circuit prevents voltage surges from
damaging the device.
- Protection from Incorrect InsertionDetects when the charger is inserted incorrectly and automatically stops charging.
- Protection from Output OvercurrentMonitors output current and shuts
off when current exceeds the
maximum limit to protect the device.
- Output Overvoltage ProtectionMonitors output voltage and shuts off when voltage exceeds the maximum limit to protect the device.
- Protection from Overcharge and Over-dischargeJapanese technology is adopted to prevent overcharging and over-discharging thus preventing any damage of the Li-poly batteries.
- Hardware-level short-circuit protectionImported battery cells are equipped with PTC to effectively control current and provide protection when temperature and current exceed the maximum limit.