Nine layers of world-class circuit chip protection
With adopted USB smart-control chips and charging/discharging chips built by Texas Instruments,
10000 mAh Mi Power Bank PRO doesn’t just provide nine layers of circuit chip protection. It also enhances charging efficiency.
- Temperature ResistanceHeat-sensitive and temperature control mechanism ensures Li-ion batteries operate within a safe range.
- Protection from Short CircuitAutomatic protection to the motherboard and battery when short circuit occurs.
- Reset MechanismPower button can be used to reset the power bank in unstable environment.
- Input Overvoltage ProtectionOVP circuit prevents voltage surges from damaging the device.
- Protection from Incorrect InsertionDetect when the charger is inserted incorrectly and automatically stops charging.
- Protection from Output OvercurrentMonitors output current and shuts off when current exceeds the maximum limit to protect the device.
- Output Overvoltage ProtectionMonitors output voltage and shuts off when voltage exceeds the maximum limit to protect the device.
- Protection from Overcharge and Over-dischargeJapanese technology is adopted to prevent overcharging and over-discharging from damaging the Li-ion batteries.
- PTC Protective Circuits for the CellImported battery cells are equipped with PTC to effectively control current and provide protection when temperature and current exceed the maximum limit.